Whenever I say...

Remember to give me a LIKE @ my FaceBook Page, TQ!

~ ♫ ~

:: 我喜欢。雨天。23/04/12

:: 我的第一本插画电子书 ~《星星不见了》, 已经出街了,APPLE APP 形式下载。
LIKE我设在FB的专页!
谢谢你们!:) 12/11/12

:: Apple App download 星星不見了




1.9.07

Happy ^^

Today.....
Glad to know tat our GTForce get back his acc le~~~~
Feel so sad and dono wat can help when he told us he kena banned.....

In guild BBs he said he keep crying as a baby.... T.T (sayang......)
Finally..... 雨过天晴了...... ^^ and get back his baobei Genki.

Erm.....
Another happy thing is i have done my another artwork today..... 1 class A objet design,
and 1 class C objet design... haiz take me so long time, partly i slack oso lah... =.=

But the 代价is my left hand cacat loh...... so painful.... keep drawing non stop, then at nite play maple keep use attk key oso..... Restless.... (I deserve it!)

So scared tat i cant draw in the future......
if really 1 day i cant draw le then how? Eeeeeeee i dun wan!!!

Ok, jy bah...may more and more designs coming out asap....

Tired like hell now.... =.= lol....

No comments: