Whenever I say...

Remember to give me a LIKE @ my FaceBook Page, TQ!

~ ♫ ~

:: 我喜欢。雨天。23/04/12

:: 我的第一本插画电子书 ~《星星不见了》, 已经出街了,APPLE APP 形式下载。
LIKE我设在FB的专页!
谢谢你们!:) 12/11/12

:: Apple App download 星星不見了




14.4.08

Sunlight

又是一个睡不着的夜晚......

But actually I know tat Im really tired....
But I oso know tat, if i lie on the bed,
things tat waiting for me neither sweet dreams nor nitemare,
mayb Im really dono wat could i do, and wat couldnt....

Sometimes when i open tis blog, music make me so much blue so much 多愁善感....
I know myself used to blue colour since very young,
For so long.....
Nvr know tat many things would change,
Tat day i fall in Sunflower,
tat day i knew tis world has such happy colour,
and tat day,
I told myself, i cant live without drawing and arts....
My left hand told me is its path....
My heart told me,
at the moment, I love u.....

But Im an artist who lost the sunlight...
I cant catch and remain the sunlight in my drawing....
At the moment, the sun brighten up the little workshop....
But my heart, facing to ur direction,
so much unstable and confusing.......

If u love me,
y i cant feel the lighting tat u mentioned?
If my heart bring me towards u,
y u keep hiding and steal away my sunlight?

At this moment,
Im starting to hate myself.....
Nothing i can do, nothing i can decide...
谁说风过水无痕?
没有了捕捉光影的天份, 我想我什么也不是....

我真的学不会......

No comments: