Whenever I say...

Remember to give me a LIKE @ my FaceBook Page, TQ!

~ ♫ ~

:: 我喜欢。雨天。23/04/12

:: 我的第一本插画电子书 ~《星星不见了》, 已经出街了,APPLE APP 形式下载。
LIKE我设在FB的专页!
谢谢你们!:) 12/11/12

:: Apple App download 星星不見了




13.11.07

My home

Me & my dear bro collecting 12 Horoscope puzzles..... spending many times to puzzle, ^^ now completed sets all hang on the wall... lol 满足感 a lot...

My piano~~ but now seldom play it le.... Out of tune oredy... Black & White, just like those memories which had past....

My daddy & didi hang my pic on the wall above the piano when im not around, gek dao!!!

Staircase...... planting my painting~~~~ The flowers climbing up along the staircase.. ^^

Sunflowers..... quietly sleeping at the corner........

Many Sunflowers in my house.. lol... I draw dao siao liao~~

3 comments:

Ras said...

your painting are so nice on wall,too bad,I wanted to paint my house wall also but my parents not allow me to paint :P

Ann c. said...

haha...
Luckily my parents didnt say anything,
even support! XD
Now Kitchen and our rooms all being vandalized by me.... ahaha! =.=!!

Anonymous said...

huh. luv this post )